Idaho Hot Springs - Spring
Let's go explore the natural hot springs of Idaho together while being unapologetically Black.
PayPal Pay Later is available for payments.
April 3-7, 2023
- A packing list that educates you on why this gear is important and how to use them for other adventures.
- Professional photographer Stephen LA Miller capturing moments
- A full excursion and guide to 5 non-commercial and 1 commercial, natural hot springs adventures visiting 1-3 a day
- Lodging for 5 nights between Boise and Cascade, ID
- Group transportation to Cascade Airbnb and hot springs.
- Group dining and snacks
- Incredible Instagram views unlike anything you've witnessed in real life
- Learn the basics of taking photos and videos of yourself in nature, posing, editing, and composition.
- Exclusive time with me (Courtney, The Unpopular Black owner) to learn how to feel confident adventuring, the small random things to know, and general knowledge I've gained over the last 6 years adventuring solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
What airport do I fly into?
How will we get to our Airbnb? What is the transportation situation?
I will be renting vehicles and for liability purposes, our team will be the only ones driving it.
You will receive an 50% refund if you decide cancel 60 days before our arrival date.
What about COVID?
Safety will always be my top priority. You will either need to be vaccinated for have a negative COVID test within 48 hours of arrival time.
Acknowledgement of Blackness
The Unpopular Black is focused on encouraging Black adventure. These group adventures are a way for us to commune and adventure together. We acknowledge and appreciate allyship, however these spaces are curated for those of us in the Black community. If you are not but want to adventure, please check out the Adventure Itineraries.
You may request a 50% refund if you notify us via email at email@example.com with the subject "Request for Refund (Adventure Name)" 60 days before our arrival date.