Swimming on Mars - Spring
The Southwest is often imagined as desert and cacti. There's so much more. Let's go explore swimming holes, hot springs, and reservoirs hosted on Mars.
PayPal Pay Later is available
- A packing list that educates you on why this gear is important and how to use them for other adventures.
- All group recreational equipment rentals at Coral Pink Sand Dunes and Sand Hollow State Park.
- Lodging for in St. George, UT for 4 nights.
- Professional photographer Stephen LA Miller capturing moments
- All group transportation
- All group dining experiences
- Incredible Instagram views unlike anything you've seen
- Learn the basics of taking photo and video selfies in nature like posing, editing, and composition.
- Exclusive time with me (Courtney, The Unpopular Black owner) to learn how to feel confident adventuring, the small random things to know, and general knowledge I've gained over the last 6 years adventuring solo.
PayPal Pay Later is available for paying in installments
Frequently Asked Questions
What airport do I fly into?
What isn't included in the price?
- Food outside of group meals
- Personal purchases
How will we get to our Airbnb? What is the transportation situation?
I will be renting 2 vehicle and for liability purposes, my team and I will be the only one driving them.
You may receive an 50% refund if you cancel 60 days before our arrival date.
What about COVID?
Safety will always be my top priority. You will either need to be vaccinated for have a negative COVID test within 48 hours of arrival time.
You may request a 50% refund if you notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Request for Refund (Adventure Name)" 60 days before our arrival date.
Acknowledgement of Blackness
The Unpopular Black is focused on encouraging Black adventure. These group adventures are a way for us to commune and adventure together. We acknowledge and appreciate allyship, however these spaces are curated for those of us in the Black community. If you are not but want to adventure, please check out the Adventure Itineraries.